Help rear skid plate

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

War350

Reaction score
Hello I'm on my 2nd skid plate and I can't find none to fit both times I was told they would fit a 2001 warrior. But they dnt everytime I go to put it on it hits my break disk and hole won't line up the one I got from a local shop he gave my money back. The 2nd was from eBay it was a omf getting screwed around with this guy have a feeling I threw my money away anyway is there an adjustment I can do to make it fit? Could the owner b4 me put a bigger disk on that's why none will fit? Could I get a smaller brake disk to get this omf to fit? Any help is appreciated the omf the rear hole is only off by a half of inch or less I just want to get a rear skid on so I can go out its rocky as hell where I live help

Don't post twice please. Someone will help you. No it's not possible to put a bigger rotor on it because the rear brake is in a fixed position. I don't understand why it is not lining up though. Could there be a hole caked with mud or something that you are not seeing by any chance?

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

Sorry

First off I'm sorry to all for posting twice my phone is being screwy didn't think the first when went up. No all the holes are clear I just got and aftermarket skid bc my oem was beat its driving me crazy if my rotor was a half inch smaller it would line up I cld take a pic of it and if some one tells me how to post it in my message I will if that could give anyone a better understanding of what's going on
Thank you
Bob

Back