help plz

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perry1990

Reaction score
okay I recently swapped for a 1988 Yamaha warrior 350 quad which needed a lot of work I bought another frame off ebay which is 1998 got it all put together except the wiring my real question is if I can bypass most of the electronics I have pull rope I just wanna hear it maybe run then fix it right way need answers plz help

Nobody will understand this. Please use some punctuation. What is the issue here? Are you asking for a wiring question? Try to get a Clymer manual for the machine. You can Google it for it. It's a great start.

sorry i didnt realize i wrote it like that. but i recently realized im missin the neutral switch and on and off switch. im not sure how the neutal switch works or how it mounts? i started with a bareframe and tryin to see what goes where i think im missin some more pieces not sure. its 1988 i think yamaha warrior 350

Not the mechanical part inside the engine. There might be a clutch safety switch that's supposed to hook up to the lever. Most people bypass it. Yours might already have it done. It only prevents the starter from turning without the lever engaged so you can't start it while in gear.

okay, i do have the switch is busted all that is left of it is the two wire out the end. cant i just wire them together and it will work like a bypass?

Back