Help please

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supplementing

Reaction score
Idleing High and Bogging under throttle.

Nevermind, I fixed it.The hose from the carb to the breather box wasnt attached, therefore it was sucking air and not running right.

Last edited:
Try adjusting the needle? Try turning the idle screw down see if that helps at all.

Nevermind, I figured it out lol, When I took it all apart to give it a once over and put it back together, I guess I forgot to tighten the clamp on the hose that goes from the carb to the breather box, it was seperated and it was sucking massive amounts of air, I put it back on and it is good now.

Nevermind, I figured it out lol, When I took it all apart to give it a once over and put it back together, I guess I forgot to tighten the clamp on the hose that goes from the carb to the breather box, it was seperated and it was sucking massive amounts of air, I put it back on and it is good now.

See told ya that's what it was! Hahaha

Haha, Im just glad its runnning right now, it was scary when it was idleing extremely high, even when I let the clutch out slow it tried to stand up on me b.c it was like it was at 3/4 throttle or more.lol.

Removing the air cleaner may jump the idle up a coupla hundred RPM, but no way it affects that much... I'd keep digging if I was you...

I was exaggerating, it wasnt idleing up that high lol. Alot of it prob had to do with the idle screw also, my stepdad was helping me take it apart today and he had turned it ALOT I noticed, i put it back to where it was before cranking it and it seems fine again.

Back