help please

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksk350

Reaction score
my birthday is tommorow and im trying to come up with a list of parts i should get but idk what i want. i can spend like 600 at the most, what should i get?????? thanks in advance :cool:

itp holeshot xct tires, pipe, clutch kit, top end kit (piston bored out valves clutch) thats wat i would look into but if it was me i would go for the top end and all that cuz thats about 500

I'd cover the basics first. Some decent tires all around, a decent slip on pipe, jets, and filter. Those are always a good place to start if you don't have them already.

I'd cover the basics first. Some decent tires all around, a decent slip on pipe, jets, and filter. Those are always a good place to start if you don't have them already.
yeah.if you dont already have it go with that..or check out the classifieds for the wicked +2's with peps with rezzies i think he want like 675 for them

yea what yakuza said,the K&N JETS & Filter pacage & some nice 20" for the rear & a 12T sprocket if you dont ride in wide open areas with good exhaust.

Back