help fix before weekend

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouritrailrider

Reaction score
my warrior has white bros pipe pro design air setup ect i have clip i believe in 3rd position stock pilot and tried the 148 jet (too lean) and also the 155 jet (rich smoke) anybody else have this setup and what jets are you running? ill try 152.5 and 150 next but help would be appreciated

im lookin for a new carb, tired of this one has stripped screws, leaky, pump keeps stickin, ect whats some good choices i got? i see the rebuilt ones on ebay for like 250, edels for 400, what else guys i want a new one

150 and you should be good , thats what hmf recomends , and thats what several people here are running i run a 150 main as well , with a custom pipe and a K&N ..

you might wanna bump that pilot up too , i run a 47.5 i think ,

if your popin when you let off the gas , like going down a hill in low gear then you need to up your pilot one or two or if it take along time to run without the choke when you first crank it up

keihin carburetor 38pe<<is a good up grade for the warrior and not as pricey as the elde

look at the pic , it comes with all u need i think

http://www.duncanracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=K-CR38E-Y

The 38mm PE works on both stock or modified engines, but performs best on modified engines with higher compression.

Carburetor performs best with Fat Boy 4 Exhaust. For ideal performance, carburetor is recommeded to be used with Pro Flow K&N air filter kit, in stock air box with air lid removed.

Carburetor attatches to stock air boot from air box to carburetor. If this rubber tube has aged and hardened it may be necessary to replace with new, when installing PE carburetor kit.

Jet kit is optional (at additional cost) consists of richer and leaner pilot jets, needles & main jets.

Specify throttle application when ordering; Available with Twist Throttle kit of Cable to be used with stock thumb throttle.

well .. it says>>>Note: This is a specialty product and is not currently available for purchase online. Please call Duncan Racing International and a DRI staff member will assist you by collecting the required specifications and placing your order. Thank you.

ya ill prob get that carb soon, just gonna jet this one with 150-152.5 main and stock needle and pilot for now, if it accellerates good and isnt lean ill run like that till i get motivation to work on it more

Back