Help choosing K&N Intake

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always get the UNI 1" vent filters and install them into the lid. I did this and they work great. You can put your hand over them at idle and feel a little air being sucked in, then crack that throttle and there is a rush of air moving over your hand. I didn't think it would work so well but it does. And best yet, they use small foam inserts so you can remove and wash them. They come in packs of 6 for $12 in Denniskirk. Good way in increase air flow and filter it at the same time.

this is my 02 airbox I'm running a 155 main and she runs perfect still gotta get a outer wares fr it though
2012-06-02005029.jpg

The Outwears, that everybody is talking about, are good.

I use a sized QQ Knee High Panty Hose. I think that they are better, because they are less money, and have been around longer. Yes they are disposable, too.

rxfitstyle16.jpg

Good Luck......

Size QQ are for the BIG GIRLS........

Nice thing about the panty hose is, in extreme conditions, you can put several layers on, and rip off a layer at a time as you need. Great for woods racing or desert.

Back