Help, 2001 warrior no spark ...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftwofityboy06

Reaction score
alright so my quad ran great for a while, then had problems starting, every now and then, replaced my plug seemed to help, now it does not want to start. i checked and it is not getting any spark, i was told to check the resistance in the stator and it had very high resistance, so they told me to replace that, so i did with a ricky stator, yet still no spark ... i do not want to throw parts at it like they told me to do, so any ideas on what to check and how to check it? please help

-Jared

nevermind figured it out .... bad ground at ignition coil, along with corrosion in two of the relays on the back, cleaned the ground up and the relays, now i have spark and starts up everytime ...

-Jared

im glad that worked out for u but i have a 350 warrior as well cant get spark ive changed every thing still will not fire i believe it is about a 1994 the coil is on the front and the cdi box is on the back and rector fire on back even checked the flywheel and pick up coil i have other for wheelers that had parts that fit i moved around ::) to check it and also checked with omh meter still nothing :mad:

Back