Hello from Oklahoma

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burndout

Reaction score
New to the site, heard about it over on BlueTraxx.

A little about me, I've been riding since I was 4, first bike was a 82' Z50 Honda, then a Yamaha Badger 80, Husaberg 400, CR500, and currently own an 01' Warrior and 01' Blaster (Wifes bike).

The Warrior is a great bike, rode it for about a year and ran across an EX500 street bike too cheap to pass up. I decided to put the EX motor in my Warrior and am still working on completing it. I have some pictures in my album if you want to take a look. After I figure out what I am going to do for cooling she will be up and riding!

Also I just got 2 Blaster frames and a SkyHawk 150 frame (China version of the blaster) and a blown up Blaster motor and 240cc motor that needs a little TLC.

If some one could point me in the right direction to see some other Hybrid motors I would appreciate it, and Hello to all, thanks - Jon

welcome to the site .. it think i have read about your bike somewhere. you left the bars at the front long for lights right ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the site man. Your now the second hybrid warrior. Look for bryanquad on here, hes got one with a yz426 motor in there and he flat tracks with it.

Bones, yes I left the bars long for light mounts!
I'll look up Byran's quad for some ideas.
I like how the KLR 650 radiators look, you think they would get all clogged up with mud if they were in the fenders? I just cant seem to find something that I like.

i dont think it would be that bad if get them as close to the frame as you can you will have to trim you front fenders to let air pass through them

Welcome man! Ive seen your thread for your warrior on bluetraxx. There was a guy on here a long time ago who had a cbr 600 in his warrior. Cant remember his user name but search for cbr 600 and you might find it. Its all black and he custom made nearly every part on his bike.

Welcome aboard nice to see another okie on here, what part of oklahoma you in, I am in central part of the state. Have a 03 warrior myself.

welcome to the site! Enjoy. Glad you got off bluefags and onto the real warrior site!

Back