Hello from fla!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjim0214

Reaction score
Well i made the move to florida, (Bradenton). Still got mt beast up north, is there any place to ride here? or shall i part with her?:eek:

I think and think he's close to me, I'm just south of Tampa

Lots of mud in Florida, plan to have a set of mud tires handy.
im on a job thats the nasty sand ive ever seen, cant even move with a 4 wheel drive freakin truck, my loaders almost get stuck, they gotta work thru it (ive been in fla for over 20 yrs- minus the last 3) moved to west coast thou----different!

Hey whats up. There's some places down here in SW FL that we ride at. Redneck Yacht Club in Punta Gorda is fun, and a couple other places that are hit or miss. But when they hit they hit hard!

And have some mud tires ready. The sugar sand here sucks unless you have the tires for it. What are you riding? We are all about mud and water riding!!! I'm Phil. You can text/call me if you want. 407-963-1969

Last edited:
so nukacola is my neighbor, almost, not far at all,where i have to go to ride in that area anyway. no one else from this fine warm state?????

We have been going to Highlands county at someone's place, and to Redneck Yacht Club lately. Another place we were going to has been deemed private property and not to go there anymore, kinda like a couple other really good areas have!! :(

RYC is fun, but you gotta pay. Next event is Apr 12 and 13. $45 entry to ride all day. There will be ATVs and Jeeps out there. The area in Highlands county is more like trails and sandy dirt. Not as much fun but free.

I'm not sure if we're going out to RYC this event. My buddies I go with are paramedic/EMT's, and they have hard time getting shifts off together sometimes especially weekends.

If you have FB add Redneck Yacht club. They always update you on events. We'll try to get ya out there or somewhere! If you find a place let me know too!

Florida Tracks and Trails is opening soon near Punta Gorda as well. It's alcohol prohibited and must wear helmet. RYC is BYOB and helmets are optional, but have to have safety whip flag.

Me last time we were at RYC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8islVsE6mg

Last edited:
Back