Hello Everybody!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLyon

Reaction score
Hello everybody,I moved to Worcester,MA like 7 months ago.Before I moved down here from Philadelphia,PA my brother in law bought a Warrior 350 after his brother bought one.He kept telling me to buy one,so when I got down here we could ride.Well,I went on Craiglist and searched and ended up buying a 98 Warrior from a 15 year old kid in PA.After that I felt in love with it and fixed it up a litte.I bought a new clutch,starter,crossbar pad,new hand grips,painted the wheel hubs,new chain and put a couple Fox Racing stickers on it.Just a couple weeks ago i painted the oil filter cover and srews,clutch cover and srews and stator cover and srews and ordered all 4 brand new tires and 4 Brand New ITP SS Wheels that im still waiting to receive.Well,I guess i really felt in love with Warriors 350's because just a couple days ago I bought another one and I allready started buying parts for it to start building it up my way,Im painting the frame soon...I'll put up pics for you guys as soon as I'm done with it...I'm allready enjoying this forum,is great to be here...

Attachments

• IMG_20121020_164211.jpg
    IMG_20121020_164211.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 10
Thanks everyone...Yeahp I guess I've become a Warrior addict...lol
I never rode in PA,before I moved I never had the chance to...

Back