Heel guard options

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattskn

Reaction score
I want to stay on the cheap side. Before I start trail ridding this spring, I was thinking of getting some guards really dont want a broken ancle this summer. what are my options for some stock guards from other quads that arnt going to take alot of fab to mount to my stock pegs, not really liking the stock warrior look.

I just bought a set off fleebay for a 700 raptor, ill see if I can make them work . Ill post pics and info if I get them to fit. ive been doing some searching and it appears its a common question, i hope to have the answer to.:tup:

I cut the raptor peg off the mounting plate and welded the peg right to the warrior peg, had to bend the heel guard tube steel supports back so it would mount were the factory fender supports goes on the warrior. I would say it was a pretty straight forward job, took about a hour.

Last edited:
I wanted to go that way but dident want to spend $80. Would rather have 80 to put into tires.

Back