Headlight beam too low

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeBloom

Reaction score
So I've disassembled my headlights and put them back together with new bulbs, but I've found an issue quickly... the headlight beam is insanely low. I've tightened both adjustment screws all the way so the lenses are pointing as high as they can.. and the center of the beam is about 15 feet in front of me, on the ground. I can't figure out why the hell the beam is so low, what else can I do to adjust the beam?

So I've disassembled my headlights and put them back together with new bulbs, but I've found an issue quickly... the headlight beam is insanely low. I've tightened both adjustment screws all the way so the lenses are pointing as high as they can.. and the center of the beam is about 15 feet in front of me, on the ground. I can't figure out why the hell the beam is so low, what else can I do to adjust the beam?

Sit on your quad and grab your lights and bend them back alittle!

i never noticed until i disassembled my lights to clean the lens up, but thees a little screw right on the front lower part of the case under the lens. probably hidden under a grip-o-dirt. behind the case is a spring and it mounts to the lens. your climber assembly drawing shows how its hooked up better.

basically tighten that screw to raise your beams. loosen to lower them.

i found out the bigger issue for me is there's a rubber bushing that mounts the case to the frame and that's what makes the lights wiggle and change directions a little bit. i just put a layer of RTV around every part on the inside but i haven't tested out the beams yet to see if i made any improvements.

oh shoot i just saw you know about all that. i wonder if you have some issue with that bushing then

Back