headight covers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcombs0064

Reaction score
Just a little something me and my buddy done on his 660 raptor, It was a 5 min job just to see how it would look, what do you guys think?

IMG00028-20110411-1759.jpg

you wont believe this, But window tint, It didn't want to stick though, that's why there's so many air bubbles.

Pretty cool except for the bubbles haha. An easier way to smoke headlights and tail lights is to get a car clear coat, and drop several drops of black base coat in it and spray away. Make sure the lights are scuffed good with a gray scuff pad or 600-800 grit. That is if anyone has paint guns. I do this all the time for people on there cars and trucks, ive done it to my truck also.

Or on the cheap they actually make headlight and taillight clear coat in a spray can that has the tint already in it, not sure what its called but ive seen it before. Prep, prep, prep is what makes any paint job last and look good. Sorry for the rambling lol

yah i got a spray gun, havent used it in a while though. gotta find some high grit sandpapre

lol havent tried it at night time yet, i think im gonna go over my warrior lights with the same tint. but take my time and get all the bubbles out. it's Cheap and easy, and looks pretty good lol, i'll give you an update when he washes it to see if it held up!

Back