he finaly washed it for once

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
omg the raptor got washed...why?...cause i was tired of looking at it like that, its sreyously depressing, and makes a huge mess in the garage

000_0207.jpg

000_0208.jpg

000_0209.jpg

000_0210.jpg

father son bonding!!!!

000_0211.jpg

our puppy (not a puppy)

000_0212.jpg

Did your brother lose the extra 10 cents needed to make those shorts pants??

lol wtf is that a 660 or a 650 or is that just a screen u put there under that hood? i just saw that now...

what the hell kind of a person puts rims on a ******* saturn? If that was your brother, than I have to say he's the whitest negro I ever laid my eyes on.

what the hell kind of a person puts rims on a ******* saturn? If that was your brother, than I have to say he's the whitest negro I ever laid my eyes on.

It's a torquey little SOB, though!

Even with over 100k on the odo.

[quote:exqaooiq]what the hell kind of a person puts rims on a ******* saturn? If that was your brother, than I have to say he's the whitest negro I ever laid my eyes on.

It's a torquey little SOB, though!

Even with over 100k on the odo.[/quote:exqaooiq]

They're not bad cars, i've driven a few, it's just not the kind of car you put big rims on (in my opinion big rims look silly on ANYTHING.

those rims look sweet on that thing, and it is really fast

also, has yamaha ever made a 650 (yes it is wire mesh we put back there)(would rather be safe than sorry with a 300 dollar ratiator, and it looks better anyways)

we had some bumper screen layin around in the garage so i figured i would give the radiator a little more protection. i just cut it to the shape of the stock one and put it right over it and painted it silver. I think it makes it look better.

The rims on the saturn are only 17's. The tires are 225/45/17 which are just about right for the rim. Around here people seem to like them. i get a lot of compliments. People make fun of saturns all the time but for the size of the motor (1.9L DOHC, Intake, 2.25" catback) they are pretty quick especially with 190K on it. It'll stomp hondas and acuras around here all night and thats all that matters. lol.

Back