harness??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89shee

Reaction score
i have a 1992 warrior that has an electrical problem and a member wants to sell me the entire harness for a great deal cdi box everything except for the selonoid. my question is will it hook up with my stator??

Can't you just change the plugs on the harness? A quick cut, strip, solder usually fixes my problems like that.

im sure i can but im not sure how many female and male plugs this harness has but if its close im gonna get it and try to fab something up.mine has 2 plugs coming from the stator. iasked him to snap a pic for me so myb i can think of something

Don't assume you'll be able to just splice it in. I don't know which years had what, but some stators are 3 wire hookup, and some are 4, and because of that they're not all interchangable even if you re-wire the plugs.

thanks man well mines 2 so idk hopefully ill just be able to find a cdi for this thing so i wont have to change the harness

87,88,89,90-95,96-01and 02-04 are the years of concern. Try to match most (all) of the electrical componets from the respective years.

Back