Harescrambles/XC in Missouri?!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall. to any riders in missouri, is there any harescramble/xc series that are running quads anymore? i just found out that the MHSC isnt running quads in the 2008 season! what a ****** crock of ****! i was thinking about running some harescrambles next season, but i cant seem to find any series. anyone got some info on this? thanks

ya i had checked them out & it looks like it will be a god series. i just wish that all the races werent so far away from me. oh well, guess im gonna have to sack up & take some road trips if i want to race. so you said you are gonna try to race 4 of the 6 rounds right? what ones are you gonna race & what class? if im free on those days i might see if i can swing it and we can race together. actually the first round (Feb. 2nd) is on my 23rd b-day, so im thinkin i would definitely want to do that one. well i gotta study for my last final woooo hoooo! later

I'm just gonna be racing in the C class since i just started racing last year, and i'm lazy and don't seem to want to get into shape. 2 of my buddies i race with will be in B class. Yea you definetly need to go to the first race at Mountain View. I raced there last year, it was a good track. I am hoping to race 4 but definetly need to make at least 3 races this year.

right on. so how hard is the track at mountain view? ill try to make the race there. well gotta go. later

Back