hard at work this weeked

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbaby

Reaction score
I got my swingarm in this last weekend and here are some pics I took :cool:

before

DSC022811024x768.jpg

DSC022791024x768.jpg

DSC022861024x768.jpg

DSC022851024x768.jpg

after

DSC022881024x768.jpg

DSC023441024x768.jpg

DSC023481024x768.jpg

and clean for once

DSC023431024x768.jpg

DSC023461024x768.jpg

they were cheap, and thats good but dont hook nearly as good as the razors I had before.

I think the klaws are a harder compound than the razors, but i dont know about the knarlys.

I can dump the clutch in my driveway with the klaws and spin for a few feet and there was none of that with the razors.

How big is your new swingarm? And how has it affected the steering on your warrior? Just curious. Looks good btw.

the measured difference is 2 1/2 inches.

it didn't notice the larger turning radius, but it works much better.(if you look close in the pic of just my old swinger up and left that little pile of stuff was the rusty needle bearings that fell out :( and I had to cut the old bolt out)

yes, a stock carrier. I just cleaned it up painted it and put new bearings in.

i have klaws on my yfz they dont hook the greatest like you said, i can also just spin mine like anything on dry pavment. I had xcts on my warrior and they were very soft compund and hooked very good but the klaws are very hard.

no warriors do not have a piggyback shock they have a remote resovior..And teamexile ill let ya know how they work..picking them up friday..not sure when they will get mounted though

yeah let us know how they do,

im going to take the new rappy to durhamtown this weekend for the thanksgiving fmx fall jam

you guys should try the 20" inch razr2's i have had them for 6 months.... they havn't worn very much and i ride on the road a good bit and they hook up like no ones busnuess even with a built motor on my warrior

you guys should try the 20" inch razr2's i have had them for 6 months.... they havn't worn very much and i ride on the road a good bit and they hook up like no ones busnuess even with a built motor on my warrior

I second that I have a set of Razr2 22 in on my yfz and they destroy anything under neath them. I can be climbing some of the steepest hills in my area and If I stab the throttle it will try to wheelie while Im climbing in a heart beat. The strange thing is that even with all the hookup they have they still slide better than any other tire I have used.

For the record I still have an use amongst all my quads: Razr, razr2, kenda dominators, holeshot MxR6, Turf Tamers, IRazr, Duro Mud and Trail, Ams somethings, and all the dunlop stockers I have ever had. So if anyone wants an opinion on any of these shoot me a pm.

Back