Happy Hump Day!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

@ Pat. A few years back my son dvr'd Shooter. I figured he liked it because of the action, til we watched it together. The scene where Kate Mara answered the door played. The one with the white shirt and nipples. All of a sudden the movie rewinds and plays it again, and again, and again. My kid had the remote. I looked over at him and all he said was "look at those nipples dad". He was 10 at the time. First time I had ever seen her. Needless to say, I was a proud father. And as far as her chest being to small, I always figured if you could bite down on a nipple and shake your head like a dog and not have the nipple pop out, they are big enough.

@ Pat. A few years back my son dvr'd Shooter. I figured he liked it because of the action, til we watched it together. The scene where Kate Mara answered the door played. The one with the white shirt and nipples. All of a sudden the movie rewinds and plays it again, and again, and again. My kid had the remote. I looked over at him and all he said was "look at those nipples dad". He was 10 at the time. First time I had ever seen her. Needless to say, I was a proud father. And as far as her chest being to small, I always figured if you could bite down on a nipple and shake your head like a dog and not have the nipple pop out, they are big enough.

Oh yeah, I love that scene! Great nips for sure! Cool kid, too!

Week 2 installment...

This is all you fellas get.

She's a cross country, track and power lifter.
130lbs and 5'8

5040C7FA-942E-45F4-A10F-45CD7070E3FA_zps7ieq1u55.jpg

4357CA07-7232-4A0C-89E8-C3D68CC80250_zpsj9cow3ut.jpg

And, I see she likes to mimic Myle Cirus. Except for her bust, everything else reminds me all too much of my ex. Although my ex was 6' 2". But, yeah, great toned stomach. Lucky ****...

That's not even the best pictures of her! But I'm not gonna give you anymore.

And she doesn't have a Miley cut, it's about 6-8 inches long in the front. And buzzed on the sides..

Back