HAPPY BIRTHDAY PELPH!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY Birthday to you....
Happy birthday to youuu....
Happy birthday dear pelphrey
Happy birthday toooo yoouuuuuuu

As frosty the snowman would, "Happpppyyyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy." Here's your present

jacko_berlin.jpg

How did you find out about my birthday.....But its better early then never...

Thanks guys...

Because its your b-day or was Im gonna try the double this weekend. Ill send ya pics from the hospital. (morphine rocks!!!!!!!!!!!)

May 31st is my birthday. If you would like to send money PM me and I will send you my paypal email address. Thanks Pelphrey

well, let me be the first to "officially" say, happy b-day. just think, 23 years and 9 months ago, your parents were all sweaty and...never mind. i guess i just ruined it. when you are done throwing up, enjoy your birthday!

HAHAHA...thats funny usdskerPUNK!!!! Thats why I love the online communities. You will always read something your hometown friends won't ever say...

Well I guess you got to have friends first..

lol. well...punkhrey. its on like donkey kong biatch! ha ha ha. oh man i think its past my bedtime. lol need to get to bed if im gonna get up by noon. lol gotta love summer break from college!

WOW its 1:41 CST and your worried about being up by noon. You need to join the uber community and sleep for 4 hours a night!

Back