Handlebars?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offroadrider12

Reaction score
01 Warrior 350. I am 6'1" tall.

A while ago I purchased some bars from a local dealer that didn't quite fit. They were the marshall brand and the ends aren't quite long enough. I have to have the brake perch at an odd angle or have the grip hanging over the end of the bar.

I want to purchase some new bars but want to make sure I get ones that fit and ones comfortable for my height. I am interested in hearing your opinions. Please try to keep to the list as I'm not really interested in anything other than what I am listing unless it won't fit.

Renthal 7/8" Banshee Bend

Tusk 7/8" T-10 bar. Which bend: ATV sport bend or Raptor Bend?

MSR 7/8" Carbon Steel bars: ATV High or ATV low bend?

Thanks!

I personally like the msr atv high bends for over all ride comfort sitting down or standing but depending on the hight of your stem you might go with low bends if your running a stock hight stem I'd go msr bro just my oppinion

What type of riding are you into that in its self will be the key to the type and rise of bars you decide on

What type of riding are you into that in its self will be the key to the type and rise of bars you decide on

Trail riding mostly. Lots of sand, whoops, hills and some rocks with some fast flat logging roads.

Also off topic, will a raptor 350 shifter fit on the warrior? I tried tusk a YZ250F shifter and can't get it adjusted high enough for my liking without hitting the stator cover. I see Tusk makes an aluminum shifter for the Raptor 350 but not the warrior.

Off hand I'm not sure if the rappy shifter does I would assume so I'm running the aluminum yz250 msr shifter I can run it pretty high to get my boots locked under or over it for desert Ridin trail riding sand rocks things of that sort I still would put the msr bars on I know you are sticking to your list but as a reference for bars I have some Graydon pro line mx bars I just pulled from my bike that were on the same hight basis as the msr bars and a little wider but I ride very similar terrain they were very comfortable for whoops any flat runs and in sand they were ideal because it took less movement to get the bike to cut hard rutted sandy banks just as a similar reference. But on a side note I switched to pro taper stock 450 fatties and they to feel comfortable but am still weary of how they will perform in whoops and rocky terrain were your constantly working the front wheels to maintain stability

MSR dominator 7/8 KTM high bend is what you need it has plenty of length on ends for controls to fit right and have just the right amount of height

im 186cm and use protaper SE atv high bend

Back