handlebars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of handlebars for my Big Bear, not that I need them my stock ones are straight, I just want a new set.

I dont race but the possibility is always there that I could roll it and
I really dont want to bend an 80.00 pair of bars.

How about buying 2 or 3 pair of $20.00 TAG t-10s, FLY, or MSR Carbon Steel bars then if you roll it and bend your bars you can just switch bars.

What do you think?

i'd recommend getting some good Pro Tapers, those things are super strong. i had some on my 300ex and rolled it a couple of times and they never bent.

don't get the MSR carbon steel bars. i had some on my 96 warrior i had, those things bent after about two weeks of hard riding and i never even rolled the thing.

IMO its worth it to just buy one set of good bars and not have to worry about replacing them so often

I'll second the ProTapers. Had a set on my Rappy and they were worth every penny. Those things took some punishment...lol.

I have some MSR aluminum bars, got them for 30 bucks and they work great. Almost 2 years and one roll and they are still straight.

Back