Handlebar switch connection question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98Yellow350

Reaction score
Hey guys- I purchased a new handlebar switch but it has different connections than my old one. My old one has a single male square connection with six metal prongs. My new one has two connections on it. One male and one female. As the tree said to the lumber jack, I'm stumped.

Hey guys- I purchased a new handlebar switch but it has different connections than my old one. My old one has a single male square connection with six metal prongs. My new one has two connections on it. One male and one female. As the tree said to the lumber jack, I'm stumped.
You purchased a Yamaha Big Bear 350 4x4 handle bar switch assembly. That one isn't going to work as far as I know. You need to buy a Yamaha Warrior 350 switch assembly.

You need one like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Light-Start...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec8fffe4f&vxp=mtr

That one is expensive though so if I were you I would go post in the "wanted" section of this forum that you need a switch assembly.

Thank you very much for the help. I found one at 2 Wheel Pros for $76 total and they have already shipped it. I'll post the other one on Ebay I guess. I love this site. I've learned so much from just reading other people's posts. It's great. Thanks again and have a great day.

Thank you very much for the help. I found one at 2 Wheel Pros for $76 total and they have already shipped it. I'll post the other one on Ebay I guess. I love this site. I've learned so much from just reading other people's posts. It's great. Thanks again and have a great day.
Your welcome, I try to help whenever I can.

Latest posts

Back