Handlebar Risers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micheal654

Reaction score
have you though of finding a straighter (or perfectly straight) bar and then going with the rox 5.5 pivot riser? I have a set of moose bars on mine and a 1" block riser. If I had the time and money I would try and find a straight bar and go with those risers its completely articulating. I think a snowmobile snocross bar would be good.

As for cables, check http://www.gravityworxracing.com he makes them for sleds, but he might be able to make a custom one, little pricey, but extrmely good product/warranty. Tell him Luke68polaris sent you.

The raptor bars a 143 mm High, 1 mm = 0.0393700787 inch

143x.0393700787 = 5.62"

Youll be fine, I have a 1" riser ontop of my moose bars, most cables have enough slack for 2-3" and then you can still re-route cables for another inch or so.

Why the hell would you want to make your bars that much higher...... i always wanted mine lower than stock if anything.

for a taller guy like myself I found that my bars sat a little low. The farther up the bars are the more aggressive you can get by it gives you more leverage to throw the bike around and place your body weight. I have a IMS 1.5+" stem and find it works wonderful. I can see why all the top names are using this.

Ihave the shorter bars and adapters to make it taller, makes no sense, lol but I got the bars for so cheap it was worth it, it sits about 1" taller than stock, i love the setup

For the riding I do I need taller bars. I too ride snowmobile and need on average 4-6" of rise to be able to jump and carve. I mainly just fart around in our pits, wheelie small jumps and stuff, Where taller bars are needed so I dont cramp my back. I really dont notice that much of a differemce in trail riding, but when I start racing this summer I will be taking out my riser, and go from there.

Back