handlebar comparison

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, any bar thats a Dirtbike bar because there lower, they seem to make the Warrior a lot sportier feeling. I have the MSR dominator high bend for a Honda CR bike.

same exact thing as dave (you stole them from me) lmao jk, mclarinkid69 has them now, maby we will see his vote and see how he likes them

Well if your a taller guy like me (6'4") then a high bend bar would be better. I have pro taper SE ATV high bend and i love them. They are a little pricey at $60 but i have no complaints about them.

Don't get FLY bars.... They are junk. I had them on my warrior for a day, slow rolled it on to its side and bent them. My Tag T2 bars were way stronger. Plus I like the look and feel of the 1 1/8 bars.

doe 1 1/8 accept stock perches and what not not 7/8 bars..i know some of them taper down to 7/8 but i dont think they all do

they all taper down to 7/8"

[quote:yfumf73v]doe 1 1/8 accept stock perches and what not not 7/8 bars..i know some of them taper down to 7/8 but i dont think they all do

they all taper down to 7/8"[/quote:yfumf73v]
Thanks..well then maybe i will get 1 1/8

Well if your a taller guy like me (6'4") then a high bend bar would be better. I have pro taper SE ATV high bend and i love them. They are a little pricey at $60 but i have no complaints about them.
Yeah if your taller, then the ATV bar will work good for ya, but us guys down hea at fucken 5'6, you know, we need somthin a little lowa hea, you know what I'm fucken sayin. A, Oh

[quote:lumr4hv3]Well if your a taller guy like me (6'4") then a high bend bar would be better. I have pro taper SE ATV high bend and i love them. They are a little pricey at $60 but i have no complaints about them.
Yeah if your taller, then the ATV bar will work good for ya, but us guys down hea at fucken 5'6, you know, we need somthin a little lowa hea, you know what I'm fucken sayin. A, Oh[/quote:lumr4hv3]
No i have no ******* clue wat yur sayin..lol

pro taper pretty much sets the standard in my opinion...they claim such high cycles of usage.

tag, msr, pro taper, and renthal are all high quality. just personal preference because mostly anything bends it ya hit it hard enough!

For regular bars, ProTaper are where it's at. I think for my next set I'm gonna go for broke and get some Fasst Flexx bars. $300 a set but from everything I hear worth every penny.

^^Yes the Flexx bars are da she-at. My bud has a set on his Rappy, and another 2 guys on Hondo's have em too. Really nice in the whoops.

Back