Handle bar question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YN89

Reaction score
Would any bOdy know from the top of their heads what is the distance between the ribs on the stock handle bars I wanna go afterwork past my local atv store and pick up a new set don't wanna get the wrong ones and don't have access to my bike right now. Cheers

Just get any standard 7/8's bars. The protaper SE bars are very nice and around 60 bucks.

Soo any standard 7/8 bar should be right I just dont want it flopping round first bump I hit another thing has anyone tried eliminating that lil plastic piece where the reverse and neutral light is and relocating the lights sumwhere on the fenders or something like that??

You can remove the dash completely, there are aftermarket billet dashes that hold the lights, or you can just pull the lights off all together.

There are several styles at the dealer here. I had the Pro Taper Contour Mid bars and didn't like them. It is all a matter of preference and riding style. I personally like the ATV high bars which are pretty much what come on most from the factory.

Thanks fellas bought my self a new set Haven't gotten around to putting it on yet cbf lol when I take off the lil plastic housing the quad looks too naked....or maybe I'm just too used to seeing my quad with it on =/ Btw I bought a protaper mid atv bend $80 :,(

Back