Hand-me-downs for the Raptor and...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downazzdsm

Reaction score
Got some new Bars (Pro Taper Contour's)
DSC00794.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

Gave my girl the Hiper's. She's getting new black rings front and back soon.
DSC00796.jpg

i think she should get blue fronts, that would look sick, but nice hand me downs....whats going on the yfz?

She getting black rings because I'm changing the color of her plastics to silver. ;) I'm gonna stick with my stock rims for now until I get my suspension. :(

why did yo ugive her the hipers?
I'm just over them I guess.. they are actually pretty heavy, and want to go with something a little lighter. I was going to sell them, but my girl told me she wanted them. ::) ;) ;D

lol,dude both quad's look awesome, how do ya like those bar's?my freind has some,lol

nice quads

lol,dude both quad's look awesome, how do ya like those bar's?my freind has some,lol

nice quads
Haven't been able to ride it yet with the new bars, but they seem to be cool just sitting on it.

lol,they look cool, hey i dont mean to sound stupid,but arnt you thr guy who proposed to her in the dunes?? ,lol if you are are you going to ride the quads down the aisle?

lol,they look cool, hey i dont mean to sound stupid,but arnt you thr guy who proposed to her in the dunes?? ,lol if you are are you going to ride the quads down the aisle?
Yes I am that guy, and if it were up to me, yes our quads would be involved in our wedding. ;D But... she would kill me, and the wedding I am leaving up to her. ;)

[quote:y318dl7j]why did yo ugive her the hipers?
I'm just over them I guess.. they are actually pretty heavy, and want to go with something a little lighter. I was going to sell them, but my girl told me she wanted them. ::) ;) ;D[/quote:y318dl7j]
Are you serious.... Stock rims feel way heaveir then hipers.

Back