hand guards

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

why do you have hand guards

• Total voters
different look and protction nothing worse than getting wacked in the hand or arm by branch or corn stalk leaf they sharp at high speeds lol

I personally don't like the looks of them..
When I raced as a kid, my dad had them on my 250lt's as protection from other riders... I haven't used them since then..

I think if you were to break one, it would cut the **** outta your hand worse that the thing that hit you?

i use them running cross country or when its a rocky track, roost is a killer!! and if you ride in the cold, the big one are awesome as a wind and rain shield. that and if you get ones that match your machine style it just looks killer!!!

I LOVE HAND GUARDS! dont knock em till you try em.

I've had branches and tree limbs flip up from my front tires and smack my hands, not fun. Back in March I was riding with my friend, and I was a good 4-6 bike lengths behind him, playing tag, and I watched a large piece of blue stone shoot out from his back tire at me, with no time to react. Luckily it somehow hit my brake lever! After that I hunted down a set of direct fit moose handgaurds. Never liked the gaurds with the aluminum rail, prefer the all plastics units that wont pin your hand in an accident.

yeah the ones that i m getting with the bars is all plastic i think i will give them a try

Back