Gusset kits?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a member on here a year or so ago, that had his warrior gussited and PC'd by a company here in Ohio called TPR, (Tarantula Performance Racing) As far as I can remember they actually had gusset kits available for sale too.

Just remember that it is a 1st gen. Some of the frames front angles are different then 2nd.

Gusset kit examples are show in the photos on there FB page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tarantula-Performance-Racing/165720636066
Yah thats where I found the Banshee kit..

Just remember that it is a 1st gen. Some of the frames front angles are different then 2nd.
Good point.

I like this idea. There is a local that build a Banshee frame out of aluminum tubing. Bike weighed 210lbs wet.
The thing about building an aluminum frame, aside from the cost.. Is what do you plan on doing with the quad?
I'm just not real sure that building an aluminum YFM frame, would really be worth it?
The next quad I build is gonna be a liquid cooled 250 2 stroke, so I think I might use a YFZ450 frame. Or I could build my own design..

I read that the Rappy 250 frames are weak, and bust easy though. I wouldn't want that, cause I would push the YZ250 motor to the max. You can get 40hp out of one without much work.

Latest posts

Back