guess what I dug out of the closet

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
My dad got this old amp in the 80's and he said it didn't work like 2 years ago but I dug it out and it actually ****** works. this thing is pretty loud too! heres some pics. I added stickers so make it look cooler. (the "bad word" is temporary it's already falling off put it on with painters tape)

smallerFUCK.jpg

its always fun to find out somthing works that you didnt think did.

hell yeah man, I'm still really exited that I decided to see if it would work! and it sounds just as good as my new one. and the best thing about it is I can wait a bit longer to buy a louder amp cause this thing is loud enough at 2 that you should wear earplugs.. it's an oldy but I likey ;D

LMao^^^^

Thats awesome dude, Im DYING to get an electrical, I'm on the verge of just trading my warrior for a sweet set up.

hah, my setup sucks ass. that OLD amp is probly the best amp I have right now only because it's nice and loud and sounds just as good as my new one.. but I want a mic system and new guitar ;D

actually I probly will end up selling <My warrior just to get equipment someday cause I really want to try my hardest at being a good musician so maybe i can make a living out of it.. but it will be a while before I need like almost $3,700 canadian.. or if it's worth that anymore

[quote:glqgeyvz]LMao^^^^

Thats awesome dude, Im DYING to get an electrical, I'm on the verge of just trading my warrior for a sweet set up.

Ummm i think your insane[/quote:glqgeyvz]
When you roll like I do ;)

Niether warriors have really been ridden in about a year.....

[quote:kr4rvbnu]

Ummm i think your insane
When you roll like I do ;)

Niether warriors have really been ridden in about a year.....[/quote:kr4rvbnu] if i had what you ride id burn the warrior.

Back