Great News!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCassell

Reaction score
Alright you guys. I've had my warrior 2 years. I bought it as a project. It was not running. After 2 years of time and money, I got it up and running good yesterday. I have to say, I'm in love with the thing. The wait was worth it and now I have a good fourwheeler. Id like to thank everyone that gave me advice about my problems since I joined the site. I'm really happy to have the warrior going.

Alright you guys. I've had my warrior 2 years. I bought it as a project. It was not running. After 2 years of time and money, I got it up and running good yesterday. I have to say, I'm in love with the thing. The wait was worth it and now I have a good fourwheeler. Id like to thank everyone that gave me advice about my problems since I joined the site. I'm really happy to have the warrior going.

Sweet man thats great news now get out there and enjoy it..:tup:

They're fast! Don't wreck! *knock on wood for ya bud*

But seriously, that's a great accomplishment to say that you did something that probably seemed impossible at first. One bite at a time my friend.

Good deal bro! but I would look into swapping that Namura piston with a Wiseco

Great news, it's always a good feeling to get something running again after it's been down for a while. :tup:

I probably will this winter when I disassemble the bike, blast and paint the frame and metal parts. But if that piston lasts me until then ill be happy

and then ya start keeping up with and beating the 400's & 450's like Josh haha!

Yeah all in all I got $1400 in it. I couldn't really get much more out of it around this area. I mean I'm not gonna sell it now or anything but from now on its just moddin it for myself. And not for resale value

And the modding begins, lol! Next thing ya know you'll have several thousand dollars in a machine that people prolly told you wasn't worth $500!

Hell yea you arent kidding.. But if he does his home work and shops around or works deals trading stuff he will save a lot of money...

Yeah all in all I got $1400 in it. I couldn't really get much more out of it around this area. I mean I'm not gonna sell it now or anything but from now on its just moddin it for myself. And not for resale value
Shop for the deals it runs now.. Just take your time and make it yours...Like a lot of us did add your own twist it will be sweet..!

Back