Great forum!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldwarriorrider

Reaction score
I found this forum reading dirt wheels magazine, I have an '03 warrior, and my son has a '98. Mine is mostly stock, with a few dress up goodies on it like a 6-pack rack, dg front bumper, hand guards, kenda rear tires, and dg skid plate. My sons we bored to 366 with a wiseco piston and put blue '01 plastics on. We both love riding, and learning about our machines and this forum seems like the perfect place to do that. Thanks to yamahauler and others who already have helped me out with some questions.

Thanks man very much appreciated! and again anything to help a fellow Warrior fanatic and neighbor(or shall we say MUD DUCK)lol jk sorry had too makes me laugh been sick for 2 weeks now sucks.

Welcome to the forum!

What issue of DW did you see us in?

In the june 2012 issue. In the letters section there is a killer warrior, and at the end of the letter the author gave a shout out to yfm350.com

In the june 2012 issue. In the letters section there is a killer warrior, and at the end of the letter the author gave a shout out to yfm350.com

Ah if im thinking right that is scotts(87warrior917). A bunch of us modded guys have youtube vids with shout outs to the site too!!!

Welcome to the site, thanks for signing up.

Yeah, that was 917's quad. To bad its just collecting dust now thou............

Back