Grab bars?!?!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall. i dont know if this has already been asked before (if so, sorry), but will a raptor 350 grab bar fit on a warrior? alba has a pro elite grab bar that looks pretty nice. they dont make it for the warrior, but they do for the raptor 350. go figure! then again, i dont think they have them for the yfz either! now if thats not strange, i dont know what is! well, if anyone can tell me, please let me know. thanks!

just look at it, it obviously doesnt look the same so i will say no, im sure u can drill holes to make it fit

ok. well i didnt have a raptor 350 here to look at and compare, so i wasnt sure. thanks for the help though. later

If it fit the warrior, they would sell it for the warrior, and not only the raptor. I'm pretty sure the raptor 350's grab bar mounts different, and also has brackets built into it for the rear fenders.

There's better stuff out there anyways. Check out PRM's grab bars. I think they make the best ones.

right on. thanks yamarider. i just wasnt sure if they might be able to switch over. i was also thinking about a 6 pack rack, but im not sure if it would add too much weight on the rear if i put a gas can in it. well thanks again. later

I got the PRM-ATV standard grab bar and its great. Cheap, fit perfect, looked cool, and is easier on my hands than the stocker.
And made in the USA.

Back