Got vape?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the volcano. I love it but its not travel friendly. I want to buy the pax. Totally portable. Love to vape

m16 on a tobh with airflow tabs cut off and vtc4's. realy liking my .2 ohm parallel build atm. just switched over to rayon fiber instead of cotton. way more flavor

I'm getting tired of the whole telescopic mod thing. Voltage dropoff is real and plus working with all those threads to tighten everything just gets annoying. I want a solid mod like the nemesis, except everybody and their little sister has one. Gotta be different. But I'm happy with the setup overall. Do yourself a favor and cut off those airflow tabs to center your coils. What ohms are you building to? Was that .46?

You guys are scientifically breaking down vaporizers & its like y'all speaking French to me. Too funny.

That's what all my friends say. I get a little crazy with it though. But its really simple stuff. Just takes a little ohms law. When you get a good vape its just amazing. Mouth full of flavor, big clouds to impress all the folks, and the satisfaction (for me at least) that cigarettes taste discussing. I tried one again the other day and thought I was going to puke out my lungs. Makes me wonder how I started in the first place.

Isn't the volcano a bud vaporizer? I always wanted to try it, but now I'm clean for the ol job search. They make vape pens for wax now. I'm so missing out

Isn't the volcano a bud vaporizer? I always wanted to try it, but now I'm clean for the ol job search. They make vape pens for wax now. I'm so missing out

Well the volcano is for that and I've used it as such; but now I take hookah oils and soak the adapter piece to make it work. I've never tried wax but see alot of people with the vape pens

Latest posts

Back