got the edelbrock intstalled!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350warriorz

Reaction score
well tonite i got the edelbrock installed on the quad guys...didnt completely get it finished i ran out of daylight..didnt get to try it out yet..i got the carb in, twist throttle hooked up temporarily till i get the thumb one.. fuel line connected... i do have a few questions tho...first the intake boot that hooks from the airbox to the quad doesnt seem to go onto the intake of the carb very far.. i mean it goes on like 3/4 of an inch and when i tightened the clamp it holds good but it just seems like it should go on further i donno??? also the needle adjuster that you thread on top of the carb how far in to you thread it in??? i dont think mines in enough cuz when i push n turn it doesnt click so i dont think its comming in contact with anything??? let me know what you think guys!!

You have to hold the throttle open when you adjuste the needle. And the carb needs to be pushed in further. I always though mine was in good untill one day i noticed it could go in alot further. I gained a nice little boost in power as well when i did that.

thanks..the carb is in all the way in the boot against the motor..im talking about the boot that comes off the air box..it seems like that boot should slip over the carb a lil further....

Back