Got that no spark syndrome

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will state it as it is. rmstator is ****. The reason I bought stuff from them was that everyone was raving about how good their stuff was. I got a coil and a CDI from them and the CDI was bad. Not just bad but the build quality was crap. My smaller of the two plugs would not click into the socket and both sockets were at an angle compared to the box. I called them and said that the CDI is bad since I checked everything else with a meter and then the tech dude sends me on a wild goose chase saying that I installed the stator pickup coil wrong. I didnt. Anyway I finally get an RMA from them, that took 1 day, paid for their shipping tag which was $15 to send back their defective junk, that took 2 days to get it so off it goes. It arrived at their place last thursday morning. I left messages and never got any replies. I finally said yesterday that if I didnt have something by this Friday then I would go elsewhere and get a refund from them. Finally at the end of the day yesterday they say they will ship a new one that day. That never happened and the part finally went out their door today at 3pm today so I wont get it back until next Tuesday. Basically it sat in their facility for 7 days (5 business days) before they got off their ass to send me a replacement. Overall I have been without a running quad for 3 weeks because of their slow shipping and worse customer service. Stay clear of them they suck.

yeah, My RM coil is out and the whole kit isn't even 2 yrs old. Plus when I ordered it, they sent the wrong one (wrong year) and shipping times from US to canada suck. RM not ranking real high in my book either.

Back