got some various news!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
well, i have got a few announcements to make. first of all, as some of you may or may not know, my jack russell terrier (brodie) got hit by a car in september. we have finally moved on and we got a female beagle today. her name is daisy and we got her for free at a garage sale. apparently the guy we got her from said that the last person that had her had her and two other beagles in a crate that was only about the size of a beagle, so she was basically saved from certain death. she is adorable and i will get pics up as soon as i get time. my other announcement is that my fiancee and i went to see rodney carrington live last night at the shrine mosque in springfield,mo. if you dont know who rodney carrington is, he is a comedian and he sings songs like "titties and beer" and "dear penis". it was a great time and we laughed our asses off! also, it was one of the first times i had ever seen a line at the mens room! soooooo many drunk people! anyways, just thought i would share the good news. talk to yall later

Back