Got some new Tires!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid23

Reaction score
Well I've been looking for a set of front tires forever. I didnt want to spend mega bucks on them either. So I found a brand new set of DUNLOP KT391 21X7X10 on ebay for 85 bucks. I checked out the prices on these brand new and they are 75-100+ a piece brand new. So I quickly messaged the seller and asked if I could pick them up and save me the shipping costs. He did and I got them yesterday and mounted them up!. Man these things are nice and they still got the tits on them! lol. Im very happy with these even though they are not razrs or holeshots.

mms_picture31.jpg

mms_picture32.jpg

Last edited:
Heck yeah man. I got a set of 20x10x9 Dunlop Radials the other day for free! A kid back from the Marines brought in a pair to change over for his Raptor. The 2 I got Prolly got 3/4 tread on em but one of em had a puncture wound. I work in a auto/tire shop man so I fixed it with a nice heavy patch & they're hanging in my basement. I asked him if he wanted em back & he said not really so I was like sweet!

Back