got some BAD NEWS!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W T HECK?

Reaction score
:cry: well SNOW WHITE and all the parts, aftermarket too ,and the trailer is up for sale today! im asking $2200 for it all! the reason is:

:tup: My buddy is selling me his 2003, Chevy K2500 HD,4+4, plow, heavy duty tow,130,000 miles for $2000, the truck is worth about $8000+ , he just replaced all the lines and bearings, bushings, alternator, fuel pump,

he just ordered a 2011 custom K2500 4+4, with all the bells and whistles, basically a $ 45,000+ super truck.

My current POS is a 95 Chevy S-10 4+4, with 230,000miles!

GET THE JIST OF WHY?

NO WORRIES, I'LL STILL HANG OUT AND **** WITH YOU POOR BASTARDS! :lmao: especially my little bitch TYLER!:heck:

* and Tony, those a-arm skids are still yours, i will not sell them*

Last edited:
i've had alot of tire kickers, but i got a phone call last night from a guy that wants to buy his daughter a bigger quad, shes 16 and she been riding for a while, i think shes out grown her 200. he wants to come for a test ride!

so we will see what happens!

my next quad will be definitly a 450, but which color? Orange or Blue?

Last edited:
I know how you feel^ :/ i have decided that if i can gather the money up im going to try to buy my old war dog back!!

:rock:picking the keys up to the new truck on monday!, but the guy i sold Snow White to, just called me, He loves it!!!!, he almost wreaked a couple times, he said, he was surprized by the power of a 350 stock, an a stage 1 kit!

he also has a 99, CR 125 two stroke, for $1300, its in great shape! maybe, a little 2 wheel fun?
kinda wanna try an XC races on 2 wheels!

Last edited:
Back