got my mom to take some pics!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
here they are, gotta lot but just posting the ones i've got-

eaeb3d73.jpg

eaeb3cbe.jpg

eaeb3abc.jpg

eaeb3a65.jpg

eaeb3a1b.jpg

eaeb39d7.jpg

eaeb38d5.jpg

eaeb385a.jpg

eaeb3591.jpg

eaeb3509.jpg

eaeb3453.jpg

eaeb3212.jpg

eaeb31cc.jpg

alright enough of the action pics, here is some of just the quad-
eaeb2c01.jpg

eaeb2ba9.jpg

eaeb2b82.jpg

eaeb2b35.jpg

hope you liked em

Gotta say, your mom is a pretty good picture taker!! mine wouldn't even watch me do that stuff

Nice bike. The hood looks good, but will be better when you get black front rims!

lol i don't think it is possible to ride a 1 wheel wheelie for too long cuz i've almost wrecked doing it, i can go for like 1- 1.5 sec's on one wheel...... was wondering if anyone noticed the 1 wheel wheelies :D:D:D

98warrior it isn't rly possible to ride a one wheel wheelie unless you have good ****** balance! it's just going from a bicycle to a wheelie if you didn't know. I need to work on my wheelies im a big pussy

Chrisx you cant even pop/ride a regular wheely so be quiet...and yes it is possible to ride them i've seen it done on a yfz450. i can bring it up on one wheel but cant ride it quite yet

well g/l with that. you'd have to be god to ride a one wheel wheelie. yes I know I cant do a regular wheelie thats why I said it before dumb ****

Back