Got my fiancee an early Christmas present!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall. well i just thought i would brag that i just got my fiancee the best (early) Christmas present ever! she is now driving a 2002 Ford Windstar Sport mini van! i know its a ford and it goes against everything i stand for as a chevy man, but its really nice. its got about 76K miles on it, so its still got a lot of life in it. its red and really nice. apparently its only had one owner before us and they were an older couple so they took care of it. they also special ordered it from the factory because its a Windstar SE Sport (or something like that) and Ford doesnt make the Windstar in a SE Sport, i guess its either one or the other. the car dealer had a bit of difficulties with the VIN number though because i guess the part where it indicates the model/submodel was not normal because it was custom ordered. its freakin pimp though! its a 4 door with the 2 sliding side doors, so easy access getting in and all the seats in the back (2 rows) are removable. i told her that if we took out all the seats we could almost fit a quad in it and with the look she gave me you would think she was about to fist fight me! lol i told her that this van counts as her christmas, birthday(in march), and easter presents! she really deserved this new van though because she was driving a 1992 dodge dynasty and we just put a new water pump on it after it broke down, plus she does most of the work taking care of our son while im working and going to school, even though she works part time and goes to school as well. she is definitely a super mom and the best thing that ever happened to me other than our son! we are going to give the dynasty to her sister because she is turning 16 soon and it would be a good first car for her, will save her folks from buying her a car, and will pay her folks back for helping her out financially a while back. so all in all, its good all around. i actually got the loan from my bank without a co-signer ($7000 for the van) which surprised me. its nice to have good credit at 22 years old! well i will try to get some pics up of it tonight or tomorrow, but for now i gotta get around to go to another thanksgiving dinner (2nd one today!). later yall!

That sounds like a good deal. ur a lucky guy too. I hope to find a Lady that good.

heres pics of the van!
100_1125.jpg

100_1128.jpg

100_1134.jpg

and my son's kick-ass car seat!
100_1135.jpg

Wish my car seat was that nice..My parents just put extra padding on the rear of the seat so if i hit it there would be more cushioning...:(

LOL! thats pretty funny! sorry if you are being serious, but either way its still funny!

damn thats rough. well maybe its just showing love in a different way. well good luck with that. later

Back