Got my 660 rear shock on !!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88WarriorBoy

Reaction score
I got my 660 rear in the mail today and got it on in about 45minutes and took here for a short rip :evilface: and fell in love with the shock lol i couldn't feel the bumps in back anymore :slayer:

Yeah dude it's epic and the funny thing is once you get a better rear shock u realize how much the fronts suck lol

yeah lol but i got priority's first like a new chain and new throttle cable and new brake pads for the wardog lol

How did you mount it?

I just zip tied mine to the frame along the air box it holds fine and is well out of the way. But I'm out of adjustment on the bolts and no chain is still loose is it just time for a new chain? And I'm still getting that mystery sounds.... It only happens( loud) when I let off the throttle and don't have the clutch in. But I can hear it all the time I think its just the upper roller but I cant be for sure. Any thoughts?

it is probaly the roller on the swing arm I need to replace mine also and I just used hose clamps and mounted it to the frame

Is there a big difference between the shee rear and the raptor besides height? I have the shee but i feel like when im jumping big its still to soft, considering changing it out for the raptor. I need some fronts desperately

hmm ill have to figure out and play with it. I know the knob on the side that says like soft<- -> hard makes absolutely no difference i can feel. In the search for some nice front shocks and A-arms

Check the parts section. AG has some arms forsale. Where in Jersey are ya? I'ma Jackson boy.

so tell me??? am i gonna do back flips in aweeeee, when i put my shee shocks on?????????:eek:

Back