Got another quad.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and the Banshee was recovered today also!!! The cops found it in an abandoned shed in a different town and state then the raptor and trailer were found in. Its been a great 2 days ;D

Its awsome you got them back your very luckey. Was they any damage done to them?

blonka said:
Its awsome you got them back your very luckey. Was they any damage done to them?

No damage to the raptor, they bent a fender on my trailer when the ran over trees getting hidden back there. The Banshee we are told has a puched ignition but that its. We pick it up from the police station in the morning. Hoping they didnt ruin the engine on the banshee.

Wow, that must be an awesome feeling right now to have them back. Hearing that even puts me in a better mood. I'd have to get the shotgun out if my 700 went missing... that would be one body that would never be found.

So, when they were stolen, they were both on that same trailer, correct? Yet they end up in different states? Crackheads...

Does it look like they even rode the raptor, or does it seem like they just dumped it there?

Yeah they were both on the same trailer, the banshee was behind the raptor. They didnt touch the raptor at all, apparently they only wanted the banshee. The trailer and Raptor were found in Washington state and the Banshee was found in Oregon. We are just in disbelief, we thought they were gone for good, strip down and sold. We are pretty stoked

good news, glad to hear that you got your machines back. Hope there is no unseen damage to them. Sounds like you deserve a nice long ride on that rappy now ;)

Everything seems great with them. Only damage was to the banshees ignition switch, freaking idiots didnt even know that all you have to do is disconnect the 2 wires from the switch and connect them together to bypass it ::) Also the wheels on the right side had the finish destroyed by the drywall dust when they destroyed the picker cabins wall pushing the quad inside it. But the engines are good!!

Wow man congratulations. You better get some damn insurance now!! I have a 300 ex that has been missing since 1996! I bet those guys are wondering where their stolen booty is now specially the Rappy 700. Could you imagine telling your buddies that you just lifted a new 700 and when you take them out there to get it, its already gone! Sounds like some Bugs bunny/daffy duck **** haha.

Back