GoPro?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordysoso

Reaction score
I'm thinkin about buying a GoPro, probably hero2 def not the original hero. Anyone have any other suggestions on one or a different helmet cam/POV cam?

I have the gopro naked and it works great. I've seen some fotage from other cams and they haven't been as clear, or sounded as good, as the gopro.

I have the gopro hero 2. I really like it. Have only had it since christmas. I have a few videos up on youtube. Just search for the username Pounds107. Got a couple quad vids and a few sled vids. great quality and sound. Still messing with the settings to decide which is best though.

I have the hero3 silver and its amazing. Takes awesome vids and the features are pretty cool. I can control the cam from my phone, no more bad camera angles. Lol it was money well spent if you take a lot of videos

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

What's the difference between the naked and the rest of them?

The naked doesn't come with any special accessories- just what you need.

I have the Hero 3 silver and I love it, it's got built in wifi and has much better audio quality than the hero 2, so I'd definitely look into getting a hero 3 silver.

I'm happy with the naked. Works great for what I need. Hell, I can barely use it as is. I'm not the best with technology.

I also can't find the naked in the hero2. Hero original is no where close to a hero2 and I can't afford a hero3 just yet

The naked came out before the hero I believe. Really nice, imo. Was a xmas gift. Used but in very good condition. Very good vid and awesome sound. Perfect for what I want it for. I don't have a newer laptop with vid editor or anything like that. Biggest issue I have with it is that it did not come with user manual. But, I downloaded the manual off the net. Just need to spend time with it.

Do you have any vids that you can post pat? Just curious to check out the quality

I do, but, my uploaded on Hughesnet at home sucks monkey ass! I need to remember to bring my laptop to work and use the DSL to see if it will upload it.

Back