Goodbye warrior..... HELLO.........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
07 GYTR Raptor 700R
DSC01798.jpg

DSC01777.jpg

DSC01776.jpg

goodbye faithful warrior
DSC01762.jpg

Another warrior bites the dust.. Nice looking 700 though.

That rappy is so nice, the white and silver looks sick. How much did you sell the warrior for?

Dayum, that looks nice. I rode a 660 a while back. I'm thinking you'll have all the torque you'll need from that baby.

sick thats really coll, good luck with it, how do you like efi?....that must be so much nicer than a 660 i hate them

damnnnnn shes cute haha....just playing. awesome man, im glad to see you moved on.

there was a kid at the track with the same colors on his warrior, just with c series rims. i instantly thought of your beast. one hell of a warrior man.

congrats on the move up and good luck with her.

nice nice nice, a lot of people are getting rid of their warriors now

Yeah but think of it as someone new is getting a warrior! ;D

Nice rappy by the way not too much of a rappy person though. well the bigger ones. Still like the color combo though. looks sick.

OMG that thing is awesome!!! SO much torque. Put about a tank of gas through it today. You can just lift the front wheels anytime you want. The SE shocks are so plush, too. I haven't messed with the settings yet, I wanna get more used to the bike first. But I did break its cherry and got it good and muddy.
DSC01804.jpg

^^^ Dude wtf, if its not a warrior then you dont like it...

That is not true i just have my oppinions on the bikes that i have riden and this just happens to be one that i dont like. Heres a list of bikes that i like so far. Banshees, warrior, 300ex, 400ex, outlaw 525, kawasaki tacati, 250r, and much more. Most of the bikes i dont like are bikes with DOHC if its not that then its somthing else about that bike. I mean i like all fourwheelers if i could get them for free but there are some that i just wouldnt buy or spend my money on.

Yeah i love it when people show muddy pics. I like that you can get it dirty.

Holy cow dude, I can't help but think that you're a fool if you like 300ex's but don't like the raptor 700. That's just silly unless the 700 was just more than you could handle and you were scared of it. The 700's are amazing, refined machines with insane power and torque, and they look sweet too. The 300 is well, um, it's a 300ex.

All I can think is that you never rode one, or are jealous because you can't afford one, so you decide to not like it instead. I just can't imagine how you could actually take one for a ride and then say that you don't like it. I rode one a few times, and every time I do it makes my warrior feel like **** for a week.

All I can think is that you never rode one, or are jealous because you can't afford one, so you decide to not like it instead. I just can't imagine how you could actually take one for a ride and then say that you don't like it. I rode one a few times, and every time I do it makes my warrior feel like **** for a week.

couldnt have said it better

How much did you it run you out the door? where do you live? What did you do with the ol warrior?

Now there is more power to put to the floor...bwahahaha!! Nice 700, and unlike a girls' cherry this one you don't have to be gentle. lol ;)

Back