good?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh can you find me a link? and the nerf bars on ebay are AC Racing. I'm sure you probly heard of em

dude thats the same exact ones that justin is selling and you told him thats not what you were looking for ???

In my opinion, ac's are just too small. They might get the job done, but then again they might not. I'd feel more comforable with something bigger. I mean, look how small the nets are on the ac's compared to everything else.

dude thats the same exact ones that justin is selling and you told him thats not what you were looking for ???

exactly. But he wants 100 bucks plus s&h (I think) THEN put it in canadian money. the ones on ebay are like what 49 lastr time I checked. plus shipping. They do look small but they look good and cheep enough. But I do want somehting biugger. my mom says she is going to buy me new ones this spring and I pay the tax. but if I find a used set thats cheaper that would be cool too. or if I find coo lones on the internet. The local shop uptown is probly a rip off price but it's close

nice set of Albas for $89.99 but then add s&h. sounds good but I don't think it says what they're made of. Cause i want something that doesn't rust

AL120-143.jpg

these look a lot bigger than the AC too. but what do you guys think

Just bought the Alba's myself, all said and done, shipped to Sudbury Ontario Canada, Duty, exhange: 187.00
WOOOOWWWW!!!! Almot 200 bucks for alba berfs? You are talking about the elites right, theirs no way the currency exchange is thaaaaat dramatic.

Back