good starter clutch?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warriorfreak99

Reaction score
Need to replace the starter clutch on my warrior and i was wondering if anybody had good/bad experiences with certain brands. I've learned the hard way that ebay parts suck sometimes but anyway i need a good one, besides oem if possible

Buy OEM. Buy OEM. I'll say it again OEM! I went with afterMarket parts to save 50$ and got hosed. Boats.net HSS the cheapest OEM parts I've found so far. Check out the garbage starter clutch the gave me that I'm sending back. I have to pay a 25% restocking fee. I feel like an idiot!

Last edited:
Sorry my spelling horrible! Ever see a starter clutch mangled like that!? Wow. Ideal parts company on eBay is garbage!

L&A One way make damn good starter clutch kits, hundreds recommend them on other Forums. As for the others on Ebay I tend to stay away from no name companies

crap that's the same one i have waiting to put in once i get the rest of my parts. that ideal one. kinda wish i asked before i bought it now. i checked out L&A but it seems they only make them for 660's

crap that's the same one i have waiting to put in once i get the rest of my parts. that ideal one. kinda wish i asked before i bought it now. i checked out L&A but it seems they only make them for 660's

Send em back. They charge u a 25% restocking fee. Ideal is garbage. Buy OEM. Partzilla or boats.net. you pay extra but worth it.

You will hear it when you go to start your quad it will make a racket lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

That's your one way bearing. You will be changing soon lol. I did mine hated that sound.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

its really easy if you have the right tools, you'll need a flywheel puller either a hex/star socket a breaker bar and i used a vise. put the flywheel in the vise fairly tight just put paper towels on the parts that touch the vise so it wont damage it and they should come on out

dialed in?

What do you mean dialed in? Ive had issues with a moto 4 200 and now a warrior I rebuilt. works fine the first time now it doesn't

Back