good riding today..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well me and bro finaly went out together to go riding. It was supose to be 3 warriors but it was only 2 becasue ben (93warriorridr) never showed up. But anyways it was raining all day, there was still snow on the ground, and it was somewhat cold out but we made the best out of it. It was a blast. We went to these trails that i knew about, i didnt think they were that great intill today. We found some more trails that broke off from them and we found this bowl that had all these hillclimbs it was sick.

Only 2 bad things happend the whole day. I fipped my warrior on this really slick hillclimb. I also had a warriors worst dream :-/ my chain poped off my back sprocket :eek:.....i could of had a broke case if i was going fast. Good thing i was going super duper slow and it just poped off and i didnt move so i was hmmm i must of poped the chain....It was all good after that.

P.S. the fox floats are amazing.

That place was fun as hell. Can't wait to make that one burm spot. I have to take the cam back next time to get pics, and vid footage.

well me and jim went back there today and we found this place that we are going to build a big trail thats going to make a complete circle so that we can make a little xc practice place....its going to be sick. Its actualy going to be pretty long unlike the one that i made at joels house last year. And theres more river crossings =]

its not nearly ready to be ridden yet as a track thing theres a few things i have to get out the way and a couple really deep holes i have to fill in and i have to make a whole nother trail thats like a mile long so that will be fun ::) but it will be sweet in the end and well worth it.

I really do want to made a vid in the end...i would really like to do a helmet cam vid of the track. that would be cool.

Back