• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gonna have to part ways

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccole3

Reaction score
Parting ways with one of my warriors. 2001 with too much invested. Banshee front shocks, recently acquired plus 2 asr a arms from duneracerweston, brand new asr tie-rods, extended braided lines, brand new maeir white carbon fiber plastic, big bear oil cooler adapter, brand new razr 2 6 ply's in rear. Had a new factory yamaha stator and new +1mm piston installed right beore I got it. Have receipts. Has been rode 5 hours maybe since i've had it. Hmf exhaust. Runs great with no issues. I have to adjust front suspension and install brake lines but other than that it only needs a new rear brake resovoir (its cracked). New rear pads. For sale locally as well. Call or text if interested (770)653-6904. Have used durablue axel with housing, stock a arms, original plastic, and extra motor to go with it. The motor is complete minus carburetor (has intake boot), stator, and cover. I was told he couldn't make it run so i bought it for some spare parts. I have yet to take it apart. $1500 for all. FIRM.

Attachments

• 4 WHEELER 001.jpg
    4 WHEELER 001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 4 WHEELER 005.jpg
    4 WHEELER 005.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 95
I know I know but I just want two different things. I wanted speed and be able to hit woods/trails. Figured best way to do that without dumping a minimum of a thousand dollars in the motor was having two quads. Allready had a low budget warrior and this warrior. I acquired a yfz for a steal set up for mx, and now i have my low budget warrior to set up for woods/trail riding. If I can't sell it for 1500 i'll just keep it, which is quite possible lol.

I know I know but I just want two different things. I wanted speed and be able to hit woods/trails. Figured best way to do that without dumping a minimum of a thousand dollars in the motor was having two quads. Allready had a low budget warrior and this warrior. I acquired a yfz for a steal set up for mx, and now i have my low budget warrior to set up for woods/trail riding. If I can't sell it for 1500 i'll just keep it, which is quite possible lol.

Ya kinda hard to sell a quad at the moment. Ive been trying to sell my red one for about a month now, with no luck. But good luck anyways.

Yeah I don't have high hopes for it selling just getting it out there. Especially after Christmas and all. But thanks and best of luck to you too.

tierods are on the machine....

i bet if you part it you could get more those are nice fenders and someone will want them and alot of the other parts

Haven't got to parting it out yet but if I do you will be first to know on these items.

How much for the fenders alone? They're pretty expensive new, so if you'd be okay with selling them seperately, I might buy them. Mine are ruined due to cutting them wrong.

not to clog up this thread, twistit, but if you start a new thread, post a pic...maybe we can offer some input on how to fix them.

All right I'm tired of tire kickers. Johnsmith 133 if ur still interested I'll give complete oil cooler setup including adapter, lines, cooler for 100 plus shipping. Twistitracing, I'll sell the fenders including brackets I fabricated for them and Allen bolts for 275 plus shipping. I've got 460 in them and they don't make this color anymore. Also have a black carbon fiber hood I'll sell for 25. That they also quit making. A arms tie rods and brake lines for 300. I'll sell the hmf if someone can send me a stock muffler to put back on and we will work out a price.

Back