Going Wheelin!!!! Yea buddy.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtrider73068

Reaction score
Finally get to do some wheelin today gettign ready to load up and head out. Its a atv park about 45 minutes away pretty neat place from what I have heard haven't been yet, so I am pumped. Here is a link to it they have some pics and vids of it.

http://bigredoffroadok.com/

Lets see, helmet check, boots check, tools for some mishaps check. Yup think I am ready to tear it up!!!!!!!

Man guys just got back and had a blast, dusty as hell since it hasn't RAINED in forever but was fun a little warm got up in the 70's. This place is fun, not very big but enough to get a few hours and its only about 45 min away. lots of hills, canyons, creeks, good trails. If you have a 4x4 wheeler its a great place. I got some good air on a jump think I bottomed out felt like I hit dirt. One place had little hills spaced out and go alone and jump them that was a fun spot, another had a big huge canyon and you can ride down one side and back up another side. I got a couple pics will try to get them posted.

Here a few pics of our ride. Hope this works haven't posted pics on here yet.

The first one is loaded ready to go, up front is my wardog, next is my dads black 400ex, and last is my uncles 300 ex. 2nd pic is a huge track thats laid out not any big jumps but man you can get up to speed in long runs some big sweeping turns, 3rd we are down in a huge canyon or creek thats looking back where we stopped to rest, last is a hill we climbed where we were resting, some other hills were twice that high. The whole place was a freaking blast. Will most defiantly go back again and again.

Attachments

• IMG_20110416_113737.jpg
    IMG_20110416_113737.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20110416_133422.jpg
    IMG_20110416_133422.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20110416_152841.jpg
    IMG_20110416_152841.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20110416_152905.jpg
    IMG_20110416_152905.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
It is a sweet place and its close but far out. I want to go again just to poke around slow and take some more pics. If you go back up to my first post there is there website they have pictures there. Wish had more places like this close around. The next close place is a 1 and a half away, its around a lake lots of trees and shade good trails most is soft loamy soil some hard pack, but no big hills like this.

Looks like a pretty sweet place. Instead of taking pics just gopro. Lol

"Poke around slow". What is this "slow" you speak of? I know nothing of this I couldnt find it in my dictionary. Haha
You said it was warm at 70? It was 90 today not counting the killer humidity. Florida blows

Looks like a pretty sweet place. Instead of taking pics just gopro. Lol

"Poke around slow". What is this "slow" you speak of? I know nothing of this I couldnt find it in my dictionary. Haha
You said it was warm at 70? It was 90 today not counting the killer humidity. Florida blows

HAHAHA yea wish I could have a gopro would make some killer vids. Yea it was in the 70's and pretty warm, and dusty as hell since haven't had any rain in like forever.

And since I got my shed built I get to store my wardog at my place and get it out of my dads shed so I can work on it and do some little repairs here and there, gotta fix my front bumper, put a rear led trailer brake light on, and look at taking carb off, do the pen spring mod and go through it and clean it up, go over it and lube everything up, try and get a new spockets and chain before I bust a case. And other stuff I am sure of. When I get it here will take some more pics of it.

Back