Going BIG -motor - need advice

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayz

Reaction score
I am racing a 00 WARRIOR and I am thinking about building a bigger motor. Iam using a full Yoshamura exhaust, stock carb, stock ignition. I currently use a stage 1 Hot Cam, and a step up on the bore. I'm looking to build tourqe and top end to. I want to keep this build somewhat affordable . Please give some advice on parts and specs. THANKS

it all depends on how much you want to spend you could do a bore with a bigger piston from je should take you to a 366 maybe 300 dollers itll set you back to do that or a 400 stroker from hotrods or a 446 stroker from fst not sure on price

I could probably afford $600 - $700 . How do the big bore kits hold up , Ill be racing this thing around 15 times a season . Oh , some of you guys will be proud to know I won my first heat race and finished 2nd in the main . I was rubbing bumpers w/ a BANSHEE the whole time ! Even I cant believe it .

Hells Yeah Glen! Old school Yamaha representin. Call TLC racing here in Akron, Rick will hook you up and he even had experience building a flat track warrior. As soon as you walk in his doors, a poster of it is hangin up on the wall.

Back